We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 42: Here’s what landed on our shelves this week!
2. “The Art of Wishing” by Lindsay Ribar – via Penguin/Librarything – thanks!
3. “Teeth” by Hannah Markowitz – bought
4. “Through the Ever Night (Never Sky #2)” by Veronica Rossi – bought
A small but awesome pile this week! Thanks to Penguin and Macmillan for sending me great stuff this week! As might you guys might have noticed, it was a pretty crazy week with Wondercon and bringing on Ashleigh Paige as my new co-blogger, so that’s why the blog has been a bit quiet. We’re still working out the kinks, so please bear with us!
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
2. “Ten Tiny Breaths” by KA Tucker – bought
3. “Loveless: Volume 11” by Kouga Yun – via Edelweiss/Viz (Thanks!)
4. “A Dark Grave” by JA Souders – bought
Another small pile this week, but great. As you can see, I’m kinda trying to figure out the new adult genre and hoping it doesn’t all read the same like my experience with it so far. Thanks to NG, EW, and their partners this week for granting me access to awesome galleys!
1. Wondercon swag! Includes “Vikings” bag, 2013 program, “Brass Teapot” poster and trading cards, “Adventure Time” exclusive poster, “Beauty and the Beast (2013)” comic, Geek and Sundry lanyard necklace/pin/bracelet, Buffy bracelet, Dark Horse Manga lanyard necklace, Zelda bookmark, other Dark Horse pin, Hannibal lanyard necklace Hellboy poster, other promo bracelets.
Wondercon was AWESOME guys. I’m so glad I did all three days this year. I can’t wait until next year. I’m still recovering – it was a pretty intense three days – but it was worth every minute! I’ll try to get some coverage up soon.
♡ Received for review/Amazon Vine:
2) No Angel by Helen Keeble via the author (Thank you, Helen! I seriously love you. <3)
3) Arclight by Josin L. McQuein via Amazon Vine
Stuff we finished and reviewed within the last week!:
“Black Feathers” by Joseph D’Lacey
“Golden” by Jessi Kerby
“Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2)” by Robin LaFevers
What leapt onto your shelves this week?