Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week’s theme: Usagi’s Top Ten Most Anticipated Spring/Early Summer 2013 releases!
All of these books have caught my eye in one way or another, so I’m pretty much dying to read them. Heh. So here they are, in graphic and word form, in no particular order:
2. “Charm & Strange” by Stephanie Kuehn
3. “The Collector” by Victoria Scott
4. “Unbreakable (Unraveling #2)” by Elizabeth Norris
5. “Dance of the Red Death (Red Death #2)” by Bethany Griffin
6. “If I Should Die (Revenants #3)” by Amy Plum
7. “Ashes on the Waves” by Mary Lindsay
8. “Icons” by Margaret Stohl
9. “The Program” by Suzanne Young
10. “Goddess (Starcrossed #3)” by Josephine Angelini
Runners-up: “The Beautiful and the Cursed”, “Clockwork Princess”, “Oath Bound”, “Strands of Bronze & Gold”, “The Oathbreaker’s Secret”, “Spirit and Dust”, “Loki’s Wolves”, and many more!
What about you? Participate at the Broke & the Bookish this week!