We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 36: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week!
2. “The Testing” by Joelle Chabonneau – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
3. “The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1)” by Stacey Kade – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
4. “Arclight” by Josin L. McQuein – via ARC swap (thanks!)
1. Downton Abbey – The Complete Third Season (DVD – bought)
2. Boy A (DVD – netflix) – NOT PICTURED
After a VERY rough last two weeks, I’m glad I got all of these goodies in my mailbox. Thank you to my ARC swap partners this week!
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
2. “Sins & Needles” by Karina Halle – bought
3. “Insomnia” by JR Johansson – via NetGalley/Flux (Thanks!)
4. “Let the Old Dreams Die” by John Ajvide Lindqvist – bought
5. “Tokyo Babylon: Volume 1 (Omnibus Format)” by CLAMP – via NetGalley/Diamond Comics (thanks!)
Kara from Great Imaginations convinced me to read Halle’s stuff, so here we go. It looks really, really good. Thank you to NetGalley and all their participating partners this week for granting me access!
Thank you, Cat, for choosing me fort he contest! I love the bracelet – anything with crows or blackbirds? I’m probably going to love it. This was awesome. Thank you so much!
Stuff I finished and reviewed within the last week!:
“Professor Gargoyle” by Charles Gilman
“Mind Games” by Kiersten White
“The Different Girl” by Gordon Dahlquist
Arcadia Burns (Arkadien #2)” by Kai Meyer
Other cool stuff on the blog this week!:
What leapt onto your shelves this week?