We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 33: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week!
2. “Ink” by Amanda Sun – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
3. “Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3)” by Beth Revis – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
4. “The Prey (The Hunt #2)” by Andrew Fukuda – via St. Martin’s Press (Thanks!)
5. “Vortex (Tempest #2)” by Julie Cross – via St. Martin’s Press (Thanks!)
Oooh, so many pretties this week! Thanks to Macmillan, St. Martin’s Press, and my ARC swap partners this week. “Vortex” was great, but I can’t wait to delve into al of these other lovely books!
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
2. “Transparent” by Natalie Whipple – via Edelweiss/HarperTeen (Thanks!)
3. “In the Shadow of Blackbirds” by Cat Winters – via NetGalley/Abrams (Thanks!)
4. “The Queen’s Army (Lunar Chronicles #1.5)” by Marissa Meyer – freebie via Tor.com
5. “Glitches (Lunar Chronicles #0.5)” by Marissa Meyer – freebie via Tor.com
6. “September Girls” by Bennett Madison – via Edelweiss/HarperTeen (Thanks!)
7. “Mila 2.o: Origins – The Fire (Mila 2.0 #0.5)” by Debra Driza – freebie via Amazon/HarperTeen (Thanks!)
8. “Reboot” by Amy Tintera – via Edelweiss/HarperTeen (Thanks!)
9. “As They Slip Away (Across the Universe #1.5)” by Beth Revis – freebie
10. “Men Who Wish to Drown (Monstrous Beauty #0.5)” by Elizabeth Fama – freebie via Tor.com
As you can tell, I’m in a bit of a novella sort of mood lately. And some of these are really, really good. Thank you to EW, NG, and their partners for approving me for the galleys this week – the noise I made when I saw I was approved for “Transparent” wasn’t even CLOSE to human. I can’t wait to start digging into these ASAP!
None this week!
Stuff I finished and reviewed within the last week!:
“How to Lead a Life of Crime” by Kirsten Miller
“Everbound (Everneath #2)” by Brodi Ashton
“Vortex (Tempest #2)” by Julie Cross
“Asunder (Newsoul #2)” by Jodi Meadows
“Slated” by Teri Terry
Other cool stuff on the blog this week!:
Blog Tour Stop! My top five fave quotes from “The Madman’s Daughter”!
Cover Reveal!: “Copperhead (Ironskin #2)” by Tina Connolly!
What leapt onto your shelves this week?