We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 32: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week! Happy new year, everyone!
2. “Blaze” by Laurie Boyle Crompton – via Sourcebooks Fire (Thanks!)
3. “Starstruck” by Rachel Shukert – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
4. “Shadowlands” by Kate Brian – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
5. “Splintered” by AG Howard – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
Yay, we’re back! New computer, so I had to wait until a lot of kinks were worked out to make this post. I got some absolutely wonderful stuff came in this week! Thanks to Spencer Hill Press and Sourcebooks Fire this week for sending me some great titles, as well as my ARC swap partners. Thank you!
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
2. “Six Gun Tarot” by RS Belcher – via NetGalley/Tor (Thanks!)
3. “Marco Impossible” by Hannah Moskowitz – via NetGalley/Macmillan Children’s (Thanks!)
4. “The Nightmare Affair” by Mindee Arnett – via NetGalley/Tor Teen (Thanks!)
5. “Blue Exorcist (Ao no Exorcist): Volume 9” by Kato Kazue – via Edelweiss/Viz (Thanks!)
6. “Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2)” by Katie McGarry – via NetGalley/Harlequin UK (Thanks!)
7. “Infatuate (Gilded Wings #2)” by Aimee Agresti – via NetGalley/HMH (Thanks!)
8. “Pretty Girl-13” by Liz Coley – via Edelweiss/HarperTeen (Thanks!)
9. “Library Wars: Love & War: Volume 9” by Kiiro Yumi (Thanks!)
10. “Tiger & Bunny: Volume 1” by Sakakibara Misaki (Thanks!)
Oh man, I’m so excited about all of these titles! I can’t wait to get to them. Thanks to EW, NG, and all of their partners for granting me access this week!
2. “Call the Midwife: Season 1 DVD” – library
3. “Never Let Me Go DVD” – netflix (not shown)
The “Fringe” Finale was so good, you guys, and I’m so sad that my favorite show has finally ended. So I just had to pick up this issue of TV Guide. Also, “Call the Midwife” – I love me some Miranda Hart, and I can’t wait until season 2 starts airing. It’s definitely one of my new favorites.
Stuff I finished and reviewed within the last two weeks!:
“Splintered” by AG Howard
“Blaze” by Laurie Boyle Crompton
“The Madman’s Daughter” by Megan Shepherd
“Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2)” by Marissa Meyer
“Dance of Shadows” by Yelena Black
“Out of the Easy” by Ruta Sepetys
“Through the Ever Night (Never Sky #2)” by Veronica Rossi
“The Friday Society” by Adrienne Kress
“Delusion” by Laura L. Sullivan
Other cool stuff on the blog this week!:
What leapt onto your shelves this week?