We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 31: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week! Happy new year, everyone!
2. “Arcadia Burns (Arkadien #2)” by Kai Meyer – via ARC swap (thanks!)
3. “Vessel” by Sarah Beth Durst – via ARC Swap (Thanks!)
4. “Dark Currents” by Jacqueline Carey – via ARC Swap (Thanks!)
5. “Little Star” by John Ajvide Lindqvist – via ARC Swap (Thanks!)
6. “Amon: The Darkside of Devilman – Volume 1” by Go Nagai – borrowed
7. “Amon: The Darkside of Devilman – Volume 2” by Go Nagai – borrowed
8. “Shiina Ringo: Ringo in the Mirror (Kagami no Naka no Ringo)” manga – borrowed
9. “The Girl with the Borrowed Wings” by Rinsai Rosetti – via ARC Swap (Thanks!)
10. “Unwholly (Unwind #2)” by Neal Schusterman – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
11. “Three Parts Dead” by Max Gladstone – via Tor (Thanks!)
My huge thanks to my ARC swap partners and Tor this week, as well as Crystal-nee, who allowed me to borrow some of her manga. I can’t wait to dive into all of these titles as soon as possible!
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
2. “Husbands: The Comic” by Jane Espenson – via NetGalley/Dark Horse Comics (Thanks!)
3. “Cinders & Sapphires: At Somerton” by Leila Rasheed (special sneak-preview edition) – via NetGalley/Disney-Hyperion (Thanks!)
4. “The Holders” by Julianna Scott – via NetGalley/Strange Chemistry (Thanks!)
5. “Stung” by Bethany Wiggins – via NetGalley/Bloomsbury USA (Thanks!)
6. “Fuse (Pure #2)” by Julianna Baggott – via NetGalley/Grand Central Publishing (Thanks!)
7. “Helmetgirls: The Art of Camilia D’Errico Volume 2” by Camilia D’Errico – via NetGalley/Diamond Books (Thanks!)
8. “Neverfall (Everneath #1.5)” by Brodi Ashton – bought
Shrieking because I’m so very excited for ALL of these galleys and e-books. Thanks to Edelweiss, NetGalley, and their partners for granting me access this week!
None this week!
Stuff I finished and reviewed this week!:
“Revolution 19” by Gregg Rosenblum
“Starstruck (The Fame Game #2)” by Lauren Conrad
“The 13th Sign” by Kristin O’Donnell Tubb
“Teeth” by Hannah Moskowitz
“Jormungand: Volume 10” by Takahashi Keitarou
Other cool stuff on the blog this week!:
The Next Big Thing: On “Hounds” and my other projects!
Interesting 2012 book stats!
What leapt onto your shelves this week?