We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 30: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week! Happy new year, everyone!
2. “The Mirrored Shard (Iron Codex #3)” by Caitlin Kittridge – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
3. “Pulse” by Patrick Carman – via HarperTeen (Thanks!)
4. “Mila 2.0.” by Debra Driza – via HarperTeen (Thanks!)
5. “The Chronicles of Downton Abbey: A New Era (Downton Abbey #2)” by Jessica Fellowes – gifted
6. “Inside HBO’s Game of Thrones” by Bryan Cogman – gifted
7. “Crewel” by Gennifer Albin (final copy) – via Macmillan Children’s (Thanks!) – NOT PICTURED
1. “Doctor Who: Season 6 Part 2 DVD” – bought
2. “The Bourne Legacy: Target Steelbook edition – BD/DVD combo pack” – gifted
3. “The Amazing Spider-man – DVD/BD combo pack” – gifted
Thanks to HarperTeen and Macmillan for the early Giftmas presents! It was nice to get these galleys and stuff on Xmas eve. And thanks to everyone who gifted me awesome stuff. I had a good holiday, and I hope everyone else did, too! Happy new year, guys! The blog will return to full functionality in two weeks, just so everyone knows.
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
None this week!
2. “TV Guide: 2012 Fan Favorites Cover Edition” – bought
3. “Writer’s Yearbook 2013” – gifted
Yay, I love my “Downton” calendar! I needed one for 2013 so this one works well.
Stuff I finished and reviewed this week!:
“Prophecy” by Ellen Oh
Other cool stuff on the blog this week!:
Usagi’s Challenges for 2013!
What leapt onto your shelves this week?