We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 28: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week!
1. “The Mad Scientist’s Daughter” by Cassandra Rose Clarke – via Angry Robot (Thanks!)
2. “Revolution 19” by Gregg Rosenblum – via HarperTeen (Thanks!)
3. “Everbound (Everneath #2)” by Brodi Ashton – via HarperTeen (Thanks!)
4. “Prophecy” by Ellen Oh – via HarperTeen (Thanks!)
5. “Promised (Birthmarked #3)” by Caragh O’Brien – via Macmillan Children’s (Thanks!)
1. “Dexter: The Sixth Season” – gifted
2. “The Amazing Spiderman” – netflix (NOT PICTURED)
So, my birthday was this past weekend, guys. I turned 28. I can’t believe I’m now in my late 20s. Ugh. How did it happen this way? Though I’ve been told that I look like I’m in my late teens or early 20s. Anyway, enough of my griping about that. My huge thanks to Macmillan, Angry Robot, and HarperTeen – these are all great releases I’ve been really looking forward to, and were nice to get in the mail before or on my birthday! And thanks to Mom, who gifted me “Dexter” season 6 – though I know she’s been dying to see it as much as I have, since we don’t get Showtime at the moment. While this birthday wasn’t the easiest in recent memory, it still wasn’t terrible. I wish all of the people I love the most (and ironically, who are flung all over the world) could have come to a party or something with me, I still feel your love through the long cables of the internets. I love you all.
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
2. “Moonset” by Scott Tracey – via NetGalley/Flux (Thanks!)
3. “Nobody But Us” by Kristin Halbrook – via Edelweiss/HarperTeen (Thanks!)
4. “Pivot Point” by Kasie West – via Edelweiss/HarperTeen (Thanks!)
5. “Radiant (Unearthly #2.5)” by Cynthia Hand – bought
6. “Breathless (Firelight #3.5)” by Sophie Jordan – bought
7. “A Conspiracy of Alchemists” by Liesel Schwartz – via NetGalley/Random House (Thanks!)
8. “Crow Memory (The Blood Journals #1.5)” by Tessa Gratton – online reading via her site
Woo! Some definitely awesome e-galleys and e-books I’ve been looking forward to landed this week. I can’t wait to start reading them! And I’m so glad that Tessa Gratton put “Crow Memory” back up on her site – it was missing for a few months, and hadn’t been in the paperback edition of “Blood Magic”, though I hope it will be in the paperback edition of “The Blood Keeper”. It’s such a great connector between books, so I really hope it comes out into book format.
None this week! Though if you’re curious to see what else I got for my birthday (the other bookish/DVDish stuff will be revealed next week!), you can check my poupeedoll account for clothing and whatnot here.
Stuff I finished and reviewed on the blog within the last week!:
“Lauren Conrad: Beauty” by Lauren Conrad
“Broken” by AE Rought
“The Inexplicables (Clockwork Century #5)” by Cherie Priest
What leapt onto your shelves this week?