What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 25: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week!
1. “X-Men: Supernovas” by Mike Carey – library
2. “Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: Volume 4 (English edition)” by Hayao Miyazaki – library
3. “172 Hours on the Moon” by – library
4. “Days of Blood and Starlight (Smoke and Bone #2)” by Laini Taylor – via Little, Brown FYR (THANKS!)
5. “The Inexplicables (Clockwork Century #5)” by Cherie Priest – via Tor (Thanks!)
6. “An Abundance of Katherines” by John Green – library
7. “Paper Towns” by John Green – library
1. “Teen Wolf: The Complete First Season” – bought
2. “Homeland: The Complete First Season” (NOT PICTURED) – library
Not a bad haul this week, not bad at all! I thought I needed a bit of John Green in between review books, so I had to pick up those. But my hugest thanks going out to LB and Tor for sending me these scrumptous books to review (my review for “Blood and Starlight” is already up, so check that out!). You guys are too good for me. Also, if you haven’t guessed by now, yep. I’m one of the wolf pack, I’ve fallen head over heels for the “Teen Wolf” reboot. I blame heterosexual life partner and friend of the blog winglesswarrior for this one. Yep. All your fault, bb. ❤
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
2. “Isolation (Partials #0.5)” by Dan Wells – bought
Okay, I couldn’t resist these two as they were two of my favorite debuts of this year. I can’t wait to read them. Maybe over the Thanksgiving break.
None this week!
Stuff I finished and reviewed on the blog within the last week!:
“Tegami Bachi/Letter Bee: Volume 11” by Asada Hiroyuki
“Renegade” by JA Souders
“Angel & Faith: Daddy Issues (Angel & Faith #2)” by Christos Gage
“Days of Blood & Starlight (Smoke & Bone #2)” by Laini Taylor
What leapt onto your shelves this week?