We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 24: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week!
1. “Two Weeks Notice (Revivalist #2)” by Rachel Caine – library
2. “Teen Wolf: On Fire” by Nancy Holder – library
3. “Beautiful Redemption (Beautiful #4)” by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl – library
4. “Starstruck (The Fame Game #2)” by Lauren Conrad – via HarperTeen (Thanks!)
5. “Beauty” by Lauren Conrad – via HarperTeen (thanks!)
Thank you to HarperTeen this week to sending me these new books. I’m still no huge Conrad fan, but it’ll be interesting to see how things play out in these new books. And you guys, I’m a rabid new fan of “Teen Wolf”. I admit it. “On Fire” was AWESOME and I’ll be buying a copy when I get the chance. I better get reading!
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
1. “Pantomime” by Laura Lam – via NetGalley/Angry Robot (Thanks!)
2. “Hysteria” by Megan Miranda – via NetGalley/Bloomsbury Teen USA (thanks!)
3. “The Mad Scientist’s Daughter” by Cassandra Rose Clarke – via NetGalley/Angry Robot (thanks!)
4. “A Shimmer of Angels” by Lisa M. Basso – via NetGalley/Month9Books (thanks!)
Oh man, I can’t wait to get into these! I’m especially excited about “Pantomime” (circuses ftw!) but I’m really happy to have access to all of these galleys. Thanks to NetGalley and its partners for granting me access this week!
None this week!
What leapt onto your shelves this week?