We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 22: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week!
2. “Rootless” by Chris Howard – via the author (Thanks!)
3. “Scarlet (Cinder #2)” by Marissa Meyer – via Macmillan Children’s (Thanks!)
4. “Unremembered” by Jessica Brody – via Macmillan Children’s (Thanks!)
5. “Ironskin” by Tina Connolly – via Tor (Thanks!)
6. “Pirate Cinema” by Cory Doctorow – via Tor (Thanks!)
7. “Touch of Death” by Kelly Hashway – via Spencer Hill Press (Thanks!)
Many many thanks to Tor, Macmillan, Chris Howard, Strange Chemistry/Angry Robot, and Spencer Hill Press this week for sending me the most delicious awesomeness my mailbox has seen in awhile! I can’t wait to dig into all of these.
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
1. “Scent of Magic (Healer #2)” by Maria V. Synder – via NG/Mira (Thanks!)
2. “Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen #2)” by Rebecca Maizel – via NG/St. Martin’s Griffin (Thanks!)
3. “Undeadly” by Michelle Vail – via NG/HarlequinTeen (Thanks!
4. “Splintered” by AG Howard – via NG/Abrams/Amulet Books (Thanks!)
Thanks to NG and all of its partners this week for granting me access! I’m the most excited for “Splintered” (yes, finally!), but all of these look really good.
None this week!
Stuff I finished & reviewed this week!:
“Romeo Redeemed” by Stacey Jay
“Something Red” by Douglas Nicholas
“Dark Eden” by Patrick Carman
“Magisterium” by Jeff Hirsch
“The Suburban Strange” by Nathan Kotecki
“The Whispering House” by Rebecca Wade
What leapt onto your shelves this week?