We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 18: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week!
2. “It’s Pumpkin Day, Mouse” by Laura Joffe Numeroff- via HarperChildren’s (Thanks!)
3. “Just Say Boo!” by Susan Hood – HarperChildren’s (Thanks!)
4. “Nobody” by Jennifer Lynn Barnes – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
5. “Level 2” by Lenore Appelhans – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
6. “Let the Sky Fall” by Shannon Messenger – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
7. “Velveteen” by Daniel Marks – via Random House Children’s (Thanks!)
8. “Reaper (Lightbringer #2)” [Finished Copy] by KD McEntire – via Pyr/Prometheus (Thanks!)
9. “Hide & Seek (The Lying Game #4)” by Sara Shepard – library
10. “Unwholly (Unwind #2)” by Neal Schusterman – library
11. “Ghost Key” by Trish J. MacGregor – via Tor (Thanks!)
12. “Something Red” by Douglas Nicholas [Finished Copy] – via Atria Books/S&S (Thanks!)
1. “The Hurt Locker” – bought
2. “The Unusuals: Disc 2” (not shown) – netflix
3. “The Town” (not shown) – netflix
Wow, thanks Harper Children’s, for sending me some absolutely ADORABLE kids books this week! I haven’t decided on whether or not to review them yet or not, but we’ll see. Similar thanks to Random House Children’s, Atria Books, and Tor! And of course, my ARC swap partners – you guys are the best. I know I’ll be definitely reviewing “Something Red” – I just have to get to it. And my library books? Awesome. I’ve already devoured “Unwholly” and it was AWESOME (it’s going to be hell waiting for that third book). And I watched “The Hurt Locker” and promptly got kicked in the feels (I’m still getting over it). I can’t wait to get reading the rest!
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
None this week!
Nothing this week!
Stuff I finished & reviewed this week!:
“The Assassin’s Curse” by Cassandra Rose Clarke
“Hidden (Firelight #3)” by Sophie Jordan
“Ten” by Gretchen McNeil
“Silver” by Talia Vance
“Adaptation” by Malinda Lo
“OreImo: Vol. 1” by Tsukasa Fushimi
“Crewel” by Gennifer Albin
“Kitty Steals the Show (Kitty #10)” by Carrie Vaughn
What leapt onto your shelves this week?