What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 08: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week!
2. “The Lost Girl” by Sangu Mandanna – via HarperTeen (thanks!)
3. “Tokyo Heist” by Diana Renn – via ARC swap (thanks!)
4. “Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls #2)” by Tera Lynn Childs – via HarperTeen (thanks!)
5. “Ten” by Gretchen McNeil – via HarperTeen (thanks!)
6. “Sapphire Blue (Edelstein Trilogy #2)” by Kristin Gier – via Macmillan (thanks!)
7. “The Shadow Society” by Marie Rutkoski – via Macmillan (thanks!)
8. “Eve & Adam” by Katherine Applegate & Michael Grant – via Macmillan (thanks!)
9. “Crewel” by Gennifer Albin – via Macmillan (thanks!)
10.”Promised (Birthmarked #3)” by Caragh M. O’Brien – via Macmillan (thanks!)
11. “Beacause It Is My Blood (Birthright #2)” by Gabrielle Zevin – via Macmillan (thanks!)
12. “What’s Left of Me” by Kat Zhang – via HarperTeen (thanks!)
13. “Smart Girls Get What They Want (finished copy)” by Sarah Strohmeyer – via HarperTeen (thanks!)
14. “Sailor Moon R: anime-based manga #1” – gifted
15. “Sailor Moon S: anime-based manga #4” – gifted
WOW. HUGE, HUGE hugs and thanks to HarperTeen and Macmillan this week for making it rain in my mailbox! I mean, really, it was kind of a surprise, and a very pleasant one. Now I’ll have lots to read during Summer (and on vacation in the desert, too!) for the fall season. Also, thanks to my ARC swap partner this week – FINALLY, “TOKYO HEIST”! One of my most anticipated summer reads – here’s hoping it doesn’t disappoint. Thanks to everyone! I better get reading!
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
2. “Bared to You” by Sylvia Day – via NetGalley/Penguin (thanks!)
3. “Diary of the White Witch (Beauchamp Witches #1.5)” by Melissa de la Cruz – bought
4. “The Demoness of Waking Dreams (Angels #2)” by Stephanie Chong – via NetGalley/Harlequin (thanks!)
5. “Don’t Turn Around” by Michelle Gagnon – via Edelweiss/HarperTeen (thanks!)
6. “Breathe” by Sarah Crossan – via Edelweiss/HarperTeen (thanks!)
7. “Through To You” by Emily Hainsworth – via Edelweiss/HarperTeen (thanks!)
WOW. Thanks so much to Edelweiss, NetGalley, and their partners for granting me access to these awesome galleys this week! I think I’m most excited about “White Witch” (I had to buy it, I’m a sucker for de la Cruz’s work!), “Through to You” (yay parallel universes!), and “Bared to You” (hoping this will be sexier than “50 shades”). I can’t wait to get started on all of these!
Nothing this week!
Stuff I finished & reviewed this week!:
“Angel & Faith: Live Through This – Volume 1” by Christos Gage & Joss Whedon
“Orchid: Volume 1” by Tom Morello
“Something Strange & Deadly” by Susan Dennard
“Team Human” by Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan
“A Need So Beautiful” by Suzanne Young
“Dark Companion” by Marta Acosta
“Scott Pilgrim’s Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim #1)” by Bryan Lee O’Malley
“Smart Girls Get What They Want” by Sarah Strohmeyer
What was new on your shelves this week?