What is In My Mailbox?
In My Mailbox was started in November of 2008. What it all came down to was this: I get books to read and then ultimately share my thoughts about with my readers. As much as I want to, I can’t possibly read every book I receive. Yet, I still wanted a way to feature those books on the blog, even though it might not be in the form of a review. Problem solved!
Week 59: Here’s what’s in my mailbox this week! Note that due to Sirengate, this may be my last week participating in this meme until I can figure out something better, as I have no wish to support someone who did what she did.
2. “The Unnaturalists” by Tiffany Trent – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
3. “The Demon Catchers of Milan” by Kat Beyer – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
4. “The Hunt” by Andrew Fukuda – via ARC swap (Thanks!)
5. “Riese: Kingdom Falling” by Greg Cox (Thanks!)
BITTERBLUE. YES. That’s all I can say. Thank you, as always, to my partners at ARC swap – thank you, thank you, thank you! And I’m just as excited for “Demon Catchers”, “Unnaturalists”, and “Riese”! And of course, “The Hunt” was FABULOUS. I’m watching the original “Riese: Kingdom Falling” webseries right now (and you can too, through Syfy here!) and it’s just awesome. I can’t wait to get started on all of these!
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING:
2. “Timepiece (Hourglass #2)” by Myra McEntire – via NetGalley/Egmont USA
3. “Flock (Stork #3)” by Wendy Delsol – via NetGalley/Candlewick Press
4. “The Infects” by Dean Beaudoin – via NetGalley/Candlewick Press
5. “The Long Earth” by Terry Prachett & Stephen Baxter – via Edelweiss/HarperCollins
6. “Worldsoul” by Liz Williams – via NetGalley/Prime Books
7. “Freakling” by Lana Krumwiede – via Netgalley/Candlewick Press
8. “Glitch” by Heather Anastasiu – via NetGalley/St.Martin’s Press
AGH FINALLY “Timepiece” and “Glitch”! Also pretty excited for “Flock”, too. The rest were kind of random requests because they looked awesome – and hopefully they will be. Thanks to Edelweiss, NG, and all of their partners for granting me access to these awesome books!
I couldn’t help it. I’m a sucker for anything that has Juno Temple in it. 😦 A fun purchase nonetheless!
What was in your mailbox this week?