Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week’s theme: Top Ten Books on Usagi’s TBR List for Winter
1. “A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2)” by Beth Revis: Ugh, I loved the first book so much that I’ve been chomping at the bit for this for the last nine months. I can’t wait!
2. “Fever (Chemical Garden #2)” by Lauren DeStefano: Can’t wait to see where this trilogy is going, so I’m pretty excited for this one.
3. “The Nightmare Garden (Iron Codex #2)” by Caitlin Kittridge: See above two responses, same for this one, too.
4. “A Beautiful Evil (Gods & Monsters #2)” by Kelly Keaton: See above. Again.
5. “Bloodrose (Witches’ War/Nightshade #3)”: Probably one of my biggest ARC wishlist items at the moment, hint. 😉
6. “Article 5” by Kristen Simmons: Yay, a 2012 debut! And you guys know I can’t resist a good dystopian tale.
7. “Dark Eyes” by William Richter: Currently being touted as the YA “Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”. I’m so in. And it’s another 2012 debut!
8. “Pandemonium (Delirium #2)” by Lauren Oliver: Same as #1-2 in response.
9. “Born Wicked” by Jessica Spotswood: YES, OLD-TIMEY WITCHES! And yet another 2012 debut. I hope my ARC copy comes soon! 😀
10. “Illuminate” by Aimee Agresti: Angels, Devils, Casinos, Tempation! And another 2012 debut. Yay!
What are your top ten this Tuesday?