What is In My Mailbox?
In My Mailbox was started in November of 2008. What it all came down to was this: I get books to read and then ultimately share my thoughts about with my readers. As much as I want to, I can’t possibly read every book I receive. Yet, I still wanted a way to feature those books on the blog, even though it might not be in the form of a review. Problem solved!
Week 38: Here’s what’s in my mailbox this week!
2. “Frost” by Marianna Baer (library)
3. “Damned” by Chuck Palahniuk (library)
4. “Every You, Every Me” by David Levithan (library)
5. “Stripteese” by Dita Von Teese & Sheryl Nields (bought at used library bookstore)
6. “Burnout” by Adrienne Maria Vrettos (library)
7. “Blood Wounds” by Susan Beth Pfeffer (library)
8. “The Solitude of Prime Numbers” by Paolo Giordani (library)
9. “13 Reasons Why” by Jay Asher (library)
Yay, my holds for “Burnout” and “Every Me” came in! But both books have been getting seriously dissed on goodreads. I’ll have to figure out why myself. The rest were just ones that had been on my TBR list that I hadn’t gotten to yet, and “Stripteese”…well, I could say that it’s just for book research and be correct, but I also adore Dita von Teese, and the book is gorgeous. I couldn’t resist at $2, either.
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING:
1. “Finding Home: Community in Apocalyptic Worlds”, edited by Caroline Dombrowski (sent by awesome bff Melissa Dominic and editor Caroline Dombrowski)
2. “New Girl” by Paige Harrison (netgalley)
3. “Tooth & Nail” by Jennifer Safrey (netgalley)
4. “Shadows on the Moon” by Zoe Marriott (netgalley)
5. “Another Jekyll, Another Hyde (Another #3)” by Daniel Nayeri
I need to get caught up on the “Another” series – I love how Nayeri is redoing some of these classics, so I’m definitely looking forward to this next book. And how could I resist reading bff Melissa’s newest project? I need to move that higher on my tbr pile, obviously, so I can do right by her. ❤ The rest were all impulse requests, because they looked so interesting. Hopefully they won’t let me down. 😀
What was in your mailbox this week?