What is In My Mailbox?
In My Mailbox was started in November of 2008. What it all came down to was this: I get books to read and then ultimately share my thoughts about with my readers. As much as I want to, I can’t possibly read every book I receive. Yet, I still wanted a way to feature those books on the blog, even though it might not be in the form of a review. Problem solved!
Week 32: Here’s what’s in my mailbox this week!
2. “Soul Thief (The Demon-Trappers #2)” by Jana Oliver (library)
3. “Incarnate” by Jodi Meadows (via the publisher – thanks a bunch, HarperTeen!)
4. “The Catastrophic History of You & Me” by Jess Rothenberg (via librarything/the publisher – thanks!)
5. “The Girl with the Steel Corset” by Kady Cross (signed – via swap)
6. “Forever (Shiver #3)” by Maggie Stiefvater (via swap)
7. “Stork” by Wendy Delsol (via swap)
8. “Darkness Becomes Her” by Kelly Keaton (via swap)
9. “The Dark & Hollow Places (The Forest of Hands & Teeth #3)” by Carrie Ryan (via swap)
Oh ho, thanks so much to the publishers for sending me these awesome books, and thanks to my swap partner for doing the same! Now I finally own so many of these awesome books, I’m so very happy. My bookshelf on the other hand, is starting to buckle under the pressure…
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING:
2. “On a Dark Wing” by Jordan Dane (netgalley)
3. “Dearly, Departed” by Lia Habel (netgalley)
4. “Drowning Instinct” by Ilsa J. Bick (netgalley)
YAY, FINALLY GOT APPROVED FOR “DARKER STILL” AND “DEARLY, DEPARTED” (which is marvelous fun so far)! “Drowning Instinct” and “On A Dark Wing” looked interesting, so those were impulsive requests on my part. Still, I’m almost done with “Dearly, Departed” and it’s just so adorable I want to hug the author FOREVER. “Darker Still” is next. Yes.<3
None this week!
What was in your mailbox this week?