Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week’s theme: Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time
From The Broke & The Bookish: There are just some books that leave you with such deep, intense feeling when you finish it for the first time. We’ve all experienced this at one time or another. The bad thing is, there’s really no way we can go back and experience that feeling again, even with multiple rereadings. We already know what happens, if there are plot twists, a surprise ending, who the main characters ends up with , who dies, etc. Here are some books that leave me with these feelings of longing.
1. “Let the Right One In” by John Ajvide Lindqvist
2. “Harry Potter” series by JK Rowling
3. “Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books” by Francesca Lia Block
4. “Wasteland” by Francesca Lia Block
5. “Amrita” by Banana Yoshimoto
6. “The Forest of Hands & Teeth” by Carrie Ryan
7. “Lord of the Rings” by J R R Tolkien
8. “A Game of Thrones” by George R R Martin
9. “The Iron Thorn” by Caitlin Kittridge
10. “The Passage” by Justin Cronin
What about you? What are your top ten this Tuesday?