In My Mailbox: A weekly meme as hosted by The Story Siren.
What is In My Mailbox?
In My Mailbox was started in November of 2008. What it all came down to was this: I get books to read and then ultimately share my thoughts about with my readers. As much as I want to, I can’t possibly read every book I receive. Yet, I still wanted a way to feature those books on the blog, even though it might not be in the form of a review. Problem solved!
Week 25: Here’s what’s in my mailbox this week!
2.”Fins Are Forever (Fins #2)” by Tera Lynn Childs (library)
3. “Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings #2)” by Jackson Pierce (library)
4. “Human.4” by Mike A. Lancaster (library)
5. “Bloodlines” by Richelle Mead (library)
6. “Flying Blind” by Deborah Cooke (library)
7. “Starfleet Academy: The Gemini Agent (New Starfleet Academy #3)” by Rick Barba (library)
8. “Everblue” by Brenda Pandos (via the author – thanks so much!)
9. “The Jewel & the Key” by Louise Speigler (via ARC Swap @ goodreads – thanks!)
10. “Changeless (Parasol Protectorate #2)” by Gail Carriger (via swap)
11. “The Tea Rose” by Jennifer Donnelly (found in giveaway pile in apartment building)
I can’t believe my library got “Sweetly” in so fast! And I didn’t even have to put it on reserve – there it was, on the shelf! I’m also really happy to have gotten “Everblue” and “The Jewel and the Key”, as well as “Bloodlines”. Last week’s haul turned out to be a bit disappointing in terms of content, so hopefully this week won’t be so bad. And of course, how could I resist the new “Star Trek” book? I couldn’t. I’m a huge nerd like that.
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING:
2. “Blood Blockade Battlefront Vol. 1” by Nightow Yasuhiro (netgalley)
3. “Prized (Birthmarked #2)” by Caragh M. O’Brien (netgalley)
4. “Slayers” by C.J. Hill (netgalley)
Yay! So very ridiculous excited for Dark Horse’s release of “Gate 7” (and their translation is pretty awesome, btw), and so glad it was up for grabs on netgalley. I had no idea that Nightow had a new release out (“Trigun” was one of my first animanga experiences, so the author always has a soft spot in my heart no matter what he does), so I’ll be glad to read that. The rest were random requests.
None for this week. 😀
Thank you, one free audible credit! I was able to get this. I loved the book, but when I found out that Wil Wheaton (so many hearts for him) was narrating, I couldn’t NOT give this a lesson. And audible was throwing a free credit at me, so I couldn’t resist.
What was in your mailbox this week? 😀