In My Mailbox: A weekly meme as hosted by The Story Siren.
What is In My Mailbox?
In My Mailbox was started in November of 2008. What it all came down to was this: I get books to read and then ultimately share my thoughts about with my readers. As much as I want to, I can’t possibly read every book I receive. Yet, I still wanted a way to feature those books on the blog, even though it might not be in the form of a review. Problem solved!
Week 21: Here’s what’s in my mailbox this week!
2. “The Splendor Falls” by Rosemary Clement-Moore (goodreads swap)
3. “Wolfsbane (Witches’ War #2)” by Andrea Cremer (bought)
4. “The Betrayal of Maggie Blair” by Elizabeth Laird (library)
5. “The Demon Trapper’s Daughter” by Jana Oliver (library)
6. “Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac” by Gabrielle Zevin (library)
7. “Wake Unto Me” by Lisa Cach (library)
8. “City of Flowers (Stravaganza #3)” by Mary Hoffman (library)
9. “Illegal” by Bettina Restepo (library)
10. “Never Have I Ever (The Lying Game #2)” by Sara Shepard (library)
11. “The Siren’s Cry” by Jennifer Anne Kogler (library)
12. “Akata Witch” by Nnedi Okorafor (library)
13. “Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder #2)” by Kimberly Derting (library)
14. “The Girl is Murder” by Kathryn Miller Haines (library)
15. “The Mockingbirds” by Daisy Whitney (library)
16. “Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2)” by Kiersten White (library)
17. “The Difference Engine” by William Gibson (not pictured – library used bookstore)
18. “Sacred Hearts” by Sarah Durant (not pictured – library used bookstore)
My hold for “Supernaturally” came in on the actual release day! Now that’s what I call service. Good job, OPL! The rest are ones I’ve wanted to read for a long while and either haven’t had the time or access to do so (I should probably request the rest of the “Stravaganza” series for my library, huh?). And I had a coupon/sale at B&N for preorders on both “Circle of Fire” and “Wolfsbane” so I took advantage. 😀 This should keep me busy until I go on vacation a week from Wednesday.
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING:
2. “Interviews: George A. Romero” by Tony Williams (netgalley)
I couldn’t resist requesting this collection of interviews from the Zombie Master himself, George A. Romero (an awesome guy – I saw him live at once at LA’s “Diary of the Dead” screening at the Nuart), and then Rhiannon was sweet enough to send me a beta copy of her book. Here’s hoping it’s as awesome as she is.
What’s in your mailbox this week?