What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! (Hosted by Tyngasreviews.com!)
Week 07: Here’s what landed on my shelves this week!
2. “Spark (Glow #2)” by Amy Kathleen Ryan – via ARC swap (thanks!)
3. “Team Human” by Justine Larbaleister & Sarah Rees Brennan – via HarperTeen (thanks!)
4. “The Rivals (The Mockingbirds #2)” by Daisy Whitney – library
5. “Throne of Glass” by Sarah J. Maas – via ARC swap (thanks!)
6. “The Walking Dead: The Rise of the Governor (The Walking Dead #2.5)” by Robert Kirkman & Jay Bonansinga – library
7. “First Grave on the Right” by Darynda Jones – library
8. “Best Served Cold” by Joe Abercrombie – library
9. “Keeping the Castle” by Patrice Kindl – library
10. “Venus Versus Virus: Omnibus 2 (Venus Versus Virus #4-6)” by Atsushi Suzumi – via Seven Seas/Tor/Macmillan (thanks!)
11. “Bright Young Things” by Anna Godbersen – library
12. “Grim” by Anna Waggener – via ARC swap (thanks!)
13. “Fathomless (Fairy Retellings #3)” by Jackson Pierce – via ARC swap (thanks!)
14. “Sailor Moon S: Anime-based manga #3 (Japanese Edition)” – gifted (thanks!)
1. “Gia” – gifted
My huge thanks to Tor/Macmillan/Seven Seas, HarperTeen, my ARC Swap partners, and my friend Erin this week for gifting me/sending me awesome stuff! I’m insanely excited for “Grim” and “Fathomless”, as well as “Team Human” and “Spark”! And I really can’t wait for the final “Venus Versus Virus” omnibus to come out in October. I’m excited to sink my claws into all of these, so I better get reading!
♡ E-ARCs/GALLEYS/ONLINE PUBLISHER READING/E-BOOKS:
2. “Otherkin” by Nina Berry – via NetGalley/KTeen
3. “Meant to Be” by Lauren Morrill – via NetGalley/Random House
4. “The Assassin’s Curse” by Cassandra Rose Clarke – via NetGalley/Strange Chemistry
5. “Bane (The Coven #2)” by Trish Millburn – via NetGalley/Bell Bridge Books
6. “Poltergeeks” by Sean Cummings – via NetGalley/Strange Chemistry
7. “This Is Not Forgiveness” by Celia Rees – via NetGalley/Bloomsbury Kids USA
8. “Kitty and the Midnight Hour” by Carrie Vaughn – via a nook book loan from a friend
Thanks to NetGalley and all of their partners this week for granting me access to all of these galleys, and to my friend for doing a nook book loan for the first Kitty book (I’ll be on the blog tour for the newest Kitty book, so I thought I should read the first one at the very least).
You might have seen this on my instagram feed – here they all are. Thank you, Erin, for giving them to me – I’ll definitely take care of them!
Stuff I finished & reviewed this week!:
“Something Like Normal” by Trish Doller
“My Life Next Door” by Huntley Fitzpatrick
“Dark Kiss” by Michelle Rowen
“Venus Versus Virus: Omnibus 2 (Venus Versus Virus #4-6)” by Atsushi Suzumi
“Lies Beneath” by Anne Greenwood Brown
“Timepiece (Hourglass #2)” by Myra McEntire
“Venus Versus Virus: Omnibus 1 (Venus Versus Virus #1-3)” by Atsushi Suzumi
“Silver” by Rhiannon Held
What was new on your shelves this week?